The ASGE Institute for Training and Technology (IT&T)
is a state-of-the-art learning facility that supports integrated hands-on and didactic medical training in endoscopy and other medical specialties.
The IT&T was designed and developed by the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, a medical society committed to advancing patient care and digestive health by promoting excellence and innovation in endoscopy.
The IT&T offers a flexible, technically-sophisticated environment that’s ideal for:
- World-class endoscopic education and training
- Continuing medical and dental education and surgical procedures training
- New product and device demonstrations and briefings
- Conferences and networking events
The IT&T is centrally located in Chicago’s Downers Grove suburb (just off I-88 and I-355), offering convenient access to both O’Hare and Midway Airports for national and international travelers. The center is sited on 3.5 serene acres alongside protected woodlands, and offers AdvaMed-compliant accommodations, as well as a variety of dining options, and exclusive shops just minutes from its doors.
To learn more about the IT&T or to schedule a personal tour call Glen Hildebrandt at (630) 570-5653 or email email@example.com.State-of-the-art, Customizable Bioskills Lab
The heart of the IT&T is its advanced 2,800-square-foot bio-skills laboratory containing up to 16 stations that can be customized to meet your unique requirements.
The IT&T is designed to meet the needs of medical professionals, health technology manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, and other organizations that require a state-of-the-art, commercially-neutral learning facility.
Ideal for hands-on surgical training, new product education or demonstration, medical association symposia, and other activities that advance medicine and improve patient care, the IT&T functions both as a live and virtual learning environment, with state-of-the-art connections within its walls (connectivity between the Auditorium, meeting rooms and the bio-skills lab) and throughout the world. Real-time, two-way broadcast capability via Internet 2 or satellite offers the flexibility to conduct interactive training or presentations nationally or internationally.
- 2,800 square feet
- 16 stations; 2 stations with broadcast capability to other stations, the conference center, or throughout the world
- Modular, highly configurable design
- 16 fully equipped endoscopic towers
- 4 high-speed endoscope reprocessors and 1 high-speed washer/disinfector
- Lab observation area
- Private research room
- Locker rooms with shower facilities
- Overall: dedicated 200-amp, 208–120-volt, 3-phase, 42- pole power panel board supports plug and lighting load densities of 21 VA per square foot
- Per lab station: dedicated overhead service carrier contains 6 20-amp/120-volt NEMA 5 integral receptacles, 4 integral up-lighting fixtures with separate switch for each carrier
- Accommodates up to 8 C-Arms
- 16 LED procedure lights
- Combination of 2x4 recessed clean guard class fluorescent fixtures and CFL open down lights equipped with dimmable controls
- Designed to maintain 69° F (adjustable) year-round
- Dedicated DX rooftop air handling unit; operates in a 100 percent outside-air mode and a minimum ventilation mode
- Central suction system
- Quick connect coupling in carrier above each lab station accommodates 1/4” tubing for attachment to endoscopes and other devices
- Sized to provide 7 CFM of suction at 9” Hg vacuum pressure per station
When you choose the IT&T, you’re selecting more than a unique venue. You’re choosing a professional team with the expertise to make your event the best it can be. Our associates will work with you to coordinate every detail that your event requires— including laboratory setup, tissue acquisition, and technical staffing. Or, if you prefer, we’ll work with your in-house team to ensure a successful event.
To learn more about the IT&T or to schedule a personal tour call Glen Hildebrandt at (630) 570-5653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Conference Center
The ASGE Institute for Training & Technology (IT&T) offers a convenient, sophisticated venue for educational conferences and business meetings.
Advanced Technologies deliver flexible solutions
Within the IT&T, advanced audiovisual and information technologies allow real-time collaboration and idea exchange. Live, two-way broadcasting capability via Internet 2 or satellite* can create a virtual worldwide learning environment, or use the IT&T’s real-time recording and rapid duplication capabilities to preserve your event for later distribution.
For formal presentations, the tiered auditorium seats more than 100 and is equipped with a state-of-the-art audience response system to maximize interactivity and real-time benchmarking among peers. In addition, advanced technology allows for connectivity to the bio-skills lab, the conference center or throughout the world.
Multifunctional in design, the IT&T’s conference center can be configured as classrooms, banquet areas, or meeting rooms, based on your requirements. The conference center offers a large divisible room, perfect for simultaneous didactic sessions, break-out discussions, all-attendee sessions or even for serving lunch. In addition, the boardroom provides a more private setting for smaller meetings or web conferencing.
- 100+ seat, tiered auditorium with audience response system
- Advanced audiovisual equipment with automatic recording and archiving
- Video linking among auditorium, hands-on laboratory, and conference center
- Real-time, worldwide, two-way broadcast capability, via Internet 2 or satellite and reception in laboratory and auditorium
- In-house recording and rapid duplication
- 2,450-square-foot divisible conference center for meetings or dining
- 850-square-foot boardroom for private meetings or Web conferencing
- Ample lobby space for efficient event registration
Terrace and Reception Areas
- 3,700-square-foot outdoor terrace overlooking a lake that includes a fire feature, landscaped setting, benches, a sound system, and outdoor heaters for year-round use
- Beautiful, spacious indoor lounge with two-story windows for lake and woodland view
- Accommodates formal or casual networking
When you choose the IT&T, you’re selecting more than a unique venue. You’re choosing a professional team with expertise to make your event the best it can be. Our associates will work with you to coordinate every detail that your event requires. Or, if you prefer, we’ll work with your in-house team to ensure a successful event.
To learn more about the IT&T or to schedule a personal tour call Glen Hildebrandt at (630) 570-5653 or email email@example.com.
Asge Institute For Training & Technology
If you’re seeking a world-class training and technology center, this is IT&T.
Bio Skills Lab Details
Is this your Bio Skills Lab?
Own or manage this Bio Skills Lab? Register now and Claim your Bio Skills Lab for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.