Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

  • higher education in dentistry

    Posted by MedRookie on February 21, 2015 at 2:28 am

    hi I would like to know what do I have to prepare for to get higher education from abroad . if I apply for Europe . do I have to learn their language first ? Also which country is best for dental higher education.
    Also if I do fcps from Pakistan will i be recognized as a surgeon internationally ? And if I decide to settle abroad will I have to pass all the residency exams ? Complete my residency there and do specialization all over again ?
    Also is it good to do house job here in Pakistan if u plan u settle abroad ? I heard some one that it would be better to not to do house job here . because you will have to do it all over again if you plan to settle abroad .
    Thanks for reading :D

    MedRookie replied 7 years, 11 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

    Sorry, there were no replies found.