Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

  • MedRookie

    May 13, 2017 at 3:14 am

    Well, if you are applying to medical schools in the USA, then you have to use AMCAS. You can’t really use a third party service to apply for medical schools here. But my friends went to med school in Poland and they used a third party service.

    Some med schools abroad don’t accept third party services so you have to be careful.