Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

  • MedRookie

    November 6, 2017 at 3:55 pm
    FutureMD, post: 984, member: 256 wrote:
    I want to take a few week externship in the USA next year, I want to make sure im doing everything right. I have been told that i will need B1 or B2 visa is this correct?


    Yes, you will need a B1/B2 visa for your internships. Depending on where youre coming from can depend on how long it takes to obtain one.