Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

  • MedRookie

    April 9, 2015 at 3:44 pm

    Id like to return back home which is the USA. I would have to pass my USMLE’s, Apply for the Match and get Matched and then complete my Residency. There are a few procedures before that like going through ECFMG.
    This specific country because its home to me.